ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What phone to upgrade to?

DC5
My phone is due to be upgraded. I have currently got a k800i and can't really fault it. What's the best phone out at the moment that I could upgrade to?

I assume the obvious two are the k850i and the N95. Which is best? Are there any phones coming out in the near furute that I should hold on for?

Formally Clio 182
I went from a K800 to an N95 and have regretted it ever since.

Get the K850i imo mate.

Why?

I have a N95 and have had no problems. I tried a K850i in store and I didnt like it.

I guess its just personal preference.

Tesla MP3 2021
I am in this position. Can upgrade on the 9th December but dont know what to! Always had SE for the last 3/4 years and went off Nokia's.

Tesla MP3 2021
Even with my post above I do like the look of the N82 :).

Well I have 11 days to decide lol.

I'd go Sony Ericsson, i ve had several in the past and never had a problem.
My current N95 however is a shower of s**t, had it 3 months, just been sent off for a week and a half for repair (for the second time).
Avoid like unprotected sex with an ethiopian transvestite, (got to love Clarksonisms).

Mito Sportiva 135
I like the current range of Sony phones, got one at the moment and will probably get another depending on what is avaiable come upgrade in April.

However the Viewty looks pretty cool, the N82 is ok but I don't really play games on my phone.

Lets be honest though, there are a LOT of sexy handsets out these days, and its only going to get better...

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT
Mates got K850i, its not as good as I thought, and his keeps turning off and going into demo mode all the time.

other mate has LG Viewty which I like!

im hangin on for N95 8GB early next year (on O2)

how about iphone?

Some good deals at the carphone*****hoose

DC5
So avoid the N95 because of problems. To be fair I used to be a Nokia man, but have had one for the last 2 / 3 phones. Just went off them. My brother has the N95 and has had to have it replaced twice. So I think I will leave that one.

The other main contender is the K850i. Coming from the k800i I thought this would be the most obvious choice, but I have heard numerous people say how they are disappointed with it.

I like the thought of the iphone, but I want a free upgrade cos I am a tight git, and the iphone is over £200 to upgrade to.