ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What Phone....?

Revels Mum & Sister
I know you know a lot about Handsets but I bet you have not spent hours and hours with all those handsets to accurately make the judgements you have cast. You hit the nail on the head there, right handset for THEM not you.

There are also people have haven't listened to you and have great handsets for them. It is swings and roundabouts.

Everyone is different though Thomas Benson.

For example, I use my SE W705 more than my iPhone, purely because I find it much easier/quicker to use, and it's much smaller. Infact, the iPhone may go soon!

I also like marmite.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
That is the whole idea! i don't really give a s**t what you go for, im just offering my opinion on a handset backed up by my personal experience with it.

Its only a forum chaps!

Citroen DS3 DSport
The iPhone has the best browser of any phone currently available, the BB browser is poor by comparison. Email on the iPhone is very good, Gmail Push email works great for me. IMO the iPhone is still the best choice of handset available today. The competition (Android) are getting better but they are not quite there yet.