ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What psi? Fully stripped 172.

M2 Competition
Why no? The recommended pressures are from factory weights, the car weighs less than it should.

31 front 27 rear works well. Can even run 30/ 26 if its warm.

Will make the rear much less twitchy.

172 GTR
Why no? The recommended pressures are from factory weights, the car weighs less than it should.

31 front 27 rear works well. Can even run 30/ 26 if its warm.

Thought so mate.

Back end is all over the shop running normal pressures in the rears.

thanks

Evo
Seems like a funny old game to judge thats all, at the end of the day a few psi over is better than under, in terms of tyre wear etc.

Do you not have different pressures for different scenarios stated in the RenaultSport booklet like with the 197?

172 GTR
Seems like a funny old game to judge thats all, at the end of the day a few psi over is better than under, in terms of tyre wear etc.

Do you not have different pressures for different scenarios stated in the RenaultSport booklet like with the 197?

Cant find my hand book mate.

What I do remember thought is my old 997 (a big time rear heavy car) had 40+ psi in the rears and 29 psi fronts. So weight is a factor. I just thought I'd ask around on here.