This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
Need opinions on what I should buy. Currently looking at getting 182FF leather interior front and back but not sure if i would be better with some buckets.
Obviously would prefer Recaros but cant afford them so any help (+pics if something different) would be great!!!
Well not too bothered about that really. I can put the fronts on sliders so people can squeeze in if they really need to LOL. Dont carry people in the back very often. Bet urs cost loads!!! I cant afford much but was looking at a 2nd hand FF interior for around 400.
If I had your seats, I wouldn't spend £400 upgrading just beacause they're leather. They're exactly the same seats pretty much apart from the covering. And my g/f's Dynamique seats are more comfy to sit in than my FF ones, oddly enough.
i needed them to be on runners as i'm not the only one using the car. So i bought a corbeau subframe with runners and i was then going to mount the seats sidemounts to the runners. But the side mounts when attached to the seat are wider than the corbeau runners on the subframe so i made a metal bracket which i fixed onto the runners which was as wide as the sidemounts