ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What should I buy?

Els

Inferno 182 Cup
Ive got a 182 cup and im going to be getting it remapped in the next few weeks by my brother.

Ive already got a decat and an Induction kit, but ive got £100 left over this month and I fancy buying something for the clio since I aint done in a few months.

I do fancy buying the Samco induction pipe. Gona get it in red as ive got a Inferno.
http://www.k-tecracing.com/show_product.asp?id=2410

What do you lot think?

ST
Braided brake lines matey....will do more for the drive of the car than an oversized 'samco' condom will..

Els

Inferno 182 Cup
Thats where the rest of my money has gone..... thought I would keep £100 for the clio for a change.

Els

Inferno 182 Cup
is there much of a point me putting braided lines on if im not planning on uprating the breaks?

Will it really make that much of a difference? couse I think the brakes on my cup are pretty good already.

Els

Inferno 182 Cup
Where can i get the silvervisions braided brake lines from? will have a look at them.

Is it only gona change the pedal feel?

visualize whirled pe
Take two days off work after the remap.

Wait untill rush hour has finished and fill the tank up. Seek out roads you've never driven before then just drive until it's low, fill up, repeat the process and just enjoy your car.
I did this once about 8 years ago, just to enjoy the car, much better than spending the money on some stick on stuff.

Els

Inferno 182 Cup
I was thinking of changing the hoses same time as I change the pads and disks. Which is not for a while...(or when ever they need changing)

No one convinced by the Samco hose then?

Im sure theres a few people on here with it already

polo, here for lols
Take two days off work after the remap.

Wait untill rush hour has finished and fill the tank up. Seek out roads you've never driven before then just drive until it's low, fill up, repeat the process and just enjoy your car.
I did this once about 8 years ago, just to enjoy the car, much better than spending the money on some stick on stuff.

that is a well good idea

ST
Braided brake lines matey....will do more for the drive of the car than an oversized 'samco' condom will..

lol at samco condom!!

I lol'd at that too !

alan is such a comedy genius!

I thankya...i'm here all week..

C_71_article_179729_image_list_image_list_item_90_image.jpg

RenaultSport clio 172 mk2
the samco wont do anything for performance really. just assurance that it wont split and the visuals.

i make samco's :)

soon as i get my clio, i'll build a few induction hoses and lob some on here cheap :) about 35 quid

Els

Inferno 182 Cup
Gona go for the samco I think. But couse I currently cant drive then im going to take my inlet off and take it to my mate to get it polished up nicelly and get it all SHINEY!

Anyone know how long it lasts all shiney? couse i did same thing to my fiesta rocket cover and that oxidized back in a few days.