ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What should I do first??

al

ST on the way...
Benson03 said:
Yep, I am gona ask Al very nicely to take some decent before shots 2moro at the meet.

Sorry, only just spotted this.

I'll make sure I get lots for u hun :)

Gaz

Flaming Inferno 225
if u need any help fetching or fitting new bits u can call me and al, if we can help at all:)

A Fcukin Car
Thanks AL and Gaz, u might regret sayin u'll help me though!!!

I know in my mind wat I want to go for just don't know how to really go about it!!

BTW does anyone know where I can get a cover for the inside of my front light from? The right hand side sove has gone and all the electrics are just sort of there!!

al

ST on the way...
Scrappy, ebay or might be worth askin Josh tonight! :)

Don't mind helping out at all.

Me and Gaz managed to do this, so we're not TOO bad ;)

main.jpg

Renault5GTSPanache61.jpg

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
standard 15s with eagle F1s, colour coded, lowered 80mm on coilovers (60mm apex kit if you cant afford them) B&M quick shift will look good and be seriously fun to drive!

A Fcukin Car
Martin_89 said:
standard 15s with eagle F1s, colour coded, lowered 80mm on coilovers (60mm apex kit if you cant afford them) B&M quick shift will look good and be seriously fun to drive!

Sounds good but I was really keen on the OZ Superturismos.

B&M quick shift wats that??

Black 172 Sport
Benson looks hot, lovely colour and well done for wanting to mod a 1.2 !

I have a 1.2 and have got the silvervision bulbs front and back, tinted the windows and have bought the 182 front and rear bumpers. just got to get the front wings and side skirts and then the body is done.

Ah it also needs lowering..........big time

Not much else i want to do to it then.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v19/damutz/Clio/DSC00335.jpghttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v19/damutz/Clio/DSC00334.jpg[/URL]
th_DSC00875.jpg
th_DSC00335.jpg
th_DSC00334.jpg
th_DSC00333.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v19/damutz/Clio/DSC00333.jpg
[URL="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v19/damutz/Clio/DSC00322.jpg"]

Last edited:
  Clio 172 mk2
Clio_Sport said:
ignore comments like this, they arent very helpful!!

the easiest thing to start modding on are small engines as there cheaper to buy and a hell of a lot cheaper to insure!! also, they are fun to mod, as they come very basic looking, most high spec cars (182, etc) imo are the finished article, so dont really need modding!!

good luck with the modding

Cosmetically yes but modifying a 1.2 for perfomance is a bit daft

A Fcukin Car
damutz said:
Benson looks hot, lovely colour and well done for wanting to mod a 1.2 !

I have a 1.2 and have got the silvervision bulbs front and back, tinted the windows and have bought the 182 front and rear bumpers. just got to get the front wings and side skirts and then the body is done.

Ah it also needs lowering..........big time

Not much else i want to do to it then.

th_DSC00875.jpg
th_DSC00335.jpg
th_DSC00334.jpg
th_DSC00333.jpg

Looks really nice, did you take it to Trax? I remember seeing you there and I am sure you were in this? Unless it wasn't you I think I saw, was you wearing pink??

Black 172 Sport
Benson03 said:
Looks really nice, did you take it to Trax? I remember seeing you there and I am sure you were in this? Unless it wasn't you I think I saw, was you wearing pink??

Yeah that was me:eek: i was the only one to have a 4x4 Clio on the stand.

A Fcukin Car
damutz said:
Yeah that was me:eek: i was the only one to have a 4x4 Clio on the stand.

Thought it was u, we got chips at the same time :)

But yeah it looks really nice, where did ya ge the bumpers from??

Black 172 Sport
Benson03 said:
Thought it was u, we got chips at the same time :)

But yeah it looks really nice, where did ya ge the bumpers from??

Aaaaah you was the one who wanted tomato sauce but couldn't get any !

Bumpers were already on there when i got her, once the 182 bumpers are on i'll stick them up for sale.

Just stndard bumpers as far as i know, but the place i bought her from said they had put a front lip and side skirts on her, they look cool but they need to make way for the 182 kit.

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
al said:
Some gearbox mod IIRC, makes it a sod to drive around town.

its a short throw gear stick (with a shiney knob if your into that!)

its no different to drive arround town, just the same but doesnt have as much travel, makes the gearbox feel much better its like one of they racing sims u get at arcades lol

A Fcukin Car
damutz said:
Aaaaah you was the one who wanted tomato sauce but couldn't get any !

Bumpers were already on there when i got her, once the 182 bumpers are on i'll stick them up for sale.

Just stndard bumpers as far as i know, but the place i bought her from said they had put a front lip and side skirts on her, they look cool but they need to make way for the 182 kit.

Yep that was me, no tomatoe sauce :(

Well its pay day on Friday and decided my first purchase is gona be some nice 16's and some lowering springs, gettin rid of the 17's and slammin it:D.

A Fcukin Car
Hopefully it will be done for the 15th so long as I can find the wheels I want, duno whether to stick with Renault rims like the one on the 172 or go for somthing diffrent.

172 Cup
Benson03 said:
Full sound system, nothing too OTT just a nice head unit and some decent speakers, couple of subs and an amp.

That sounds OTT to me. :rolleyes:

1st on my list would be to get rid of those rear lights.

A Fcukin Car
pecan said:
That sounds OTT to me. :rolleyes:

1st on my list would be to get rid of those rear lights.

The sound system is the last thing to be done, will prob just get a nice HU & some speakers.

I want some dark lights but haven't seen any I like, any ideas??

al

ST on the way...
Benson03 said:
Hopefully it will be done for the 15th so long as I can find the wheels I want, duno whether to stick with Renault rims like the one on the 172 or go for somthing diffrent.

I'd stick with Renault wheels looks more tasteful and subtle.

172 Cup
Benson03 said:
The sound system is the last thing to be done, will prob just get a nice HU & some speakers.

I want some dark lights but haven't seen any I like, any ideas??

I'd stick with standard, but that's just me. My modding days are over.

Renault Clio 05' 1.2 16v
Lowered just on springs for now, a colour code and loose the lexus lights, would be well on the way then m8!!!

keep it a few years, drop it on 15s with good rubber, 172 bumpers, colour code, tints, remove and destry lexarse lights, spoiler and a nice front splitter.
Ignore the people recommending induction kits they are dog shiiite