ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

what sideskirts

thinking about getting some sideskirts for my mk1 172 dont know which ones to get, i want something like the m3 or something with some mesh can anyone reccomend something?

mate do a search for my posts in this topic forum, and somewhere in there there is pics of loads of 172 kits

You can get M3 skirts for the Mk2 Clio - Fast Forward Motorsport do them I think.

Daz.

hi evil clio which delta sides did you go for 1 0r 2 i like delta 1 just hope they will fit on my clio 172 mk1 ive sent an email just waiting to hear from them now

I got all the work done from carlton he measures ur car up and cuts them to size sprays em and fits em simple mine took 15 minutes to measure up and fit;)

200 quid for side skirts they have various designs dunno how much for spraying and fitting give him a bell hes a top man (stuart),tell him kevin with the blue clio sent ya,hes located in barnsley btw.

hi evil clio sideskirts look cool, i like the look of them on the car, just had a look at my 172 looks like i got a bit of a side skirt already, i dont know how they would fit on my car, dont know whether it comes off or is there permantly, anyone with a mk1 172 know if the delta1 sideskirts will go on carlton just said yes they will fit the clio just measure up thats it but i am a bit wary and confused.

No 16s ive sold em.ive got sum dare v2s now,that picture is about 2 years old.ive got a trophy spoiler from prima on the back.the kit is smart but its getting a bit common now.