ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What size tyre do you prefer? (15' OZ F1's)

Ph 2 172
Getting some new tyres for a set of 15' oz f1's ive just bought. What size tyres are people running with these? At the moment they have got 195 50 15 tyres. Was maybe looking at a lower profile and maybe a bit of stretch.

Cheers

Fish

I run 195 50 15's too. I find that they don't look too 'balloony' and keep a good arch gap. I'd be worried about 4x4 arch gap if I had 195 45 15's. Depends on your suspension though I suppose.

225 Cup & Williams
I've had Yoko parada's in the above size and Toyo T1-r's and out of the two I prefer the yoko's just so much grip for a road tyre it's unreal folk say they are dodgy in the wet but I found them fine I think they are only dodgy in the wet if you like a penis when it's wet.

clio 172
Not fan of a penis when its wet:eek: so should be ok ^^^^^^

I have Yokohama Advan Neova AD08 current which are fantastic

Ph 2 172
Been looking at some parada spec 2's as they have already got two of those on with decent tread? Anyone had these in this size?

Stripped yozza'd cup
Been looking at some parada spec 2's as they have already got two of those on with decent tread? Anyone had these in this size?

I've not used them on the Clio, and they seem to get pretty poor reviews from people on here, but they're very good on the missus' Brabus roadster.