ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What sort of price on this 200 I'm looking at?

Status
Not open for further replies.
  Ford Fiesta ST mk8
Screenshot_20230408_115225_Auto Trader.jpg
57,500 miles, 2 previous owners, unsure regarding cambelt status, gearbox status of it, but what sort of money do people reakon it should be at?

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
For that sort of money I'd be buying this one instead.
Screenshot_20230408_131048_uk.co.autotrader.androidconsumersearch.jpg

48k on the ly and it will be much easier to sell on. All the ones on autotrader seem to be at the top end of 200 prices though. Thers some bargain ones bouncing about on Facebook groups.

Ford Fiesta ST mk8
For that sort of money I'd be buying this one instead.
View attachment 1638159
48k on the ly and it will be much easier to sell on. All the ones on autotrader seem to be at the top end of 200 prices though. Thers some bargain ones bouncing about on Facebook groups.
Nice one, the one id
Screenshot_20230408_132746_Auto Trader.jpg
this is the one I'd really like, 29k miles, 0 previous owners, Recaros, FSH with a new cambelt change, agreed to give £11,000 against my Fiesta ST3 but I'd still have to stump up an extra grand or so:( plus it needs the Clio cup spoiler and a Akrapovic

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
That's nice but you're into value for the raiders which tick the rarety box more than any of the other colours. FYI Akra don't have any exhausts left and aren't going to be making any more.

Ol’ Tarby

ClioSport Moderator
  Clio 220 Trophy
Nice one, the one idView attachment 1638162this is the one I'd really like, 29k miles, 0 previous owners, Recaros, FSH with a new cambelt change, agreed to give £11,000 against my Fiesta ST3 but I'd still have to stump up an extra grand or so:( plus it needs the Clio cup spoiler and a Akrapovic
At that price you're into mk4 220 trophy territory

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator

Status
Not open for further replies.