ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What Splitter is this: Fat or Thin?

Is this fat or thin megane splitter guys......
Im after the thin, need to know if its the right one...

doj

clio 1.2 -2000-
Dont forget the 307 splitter has a join in the middle if you dont mind that

Civic Em1, Civic Eg4
^^ They look good if you can get the join dead in the middle and fit perfectly, after mine took a few scrapes off speed bumps and hits going up the drive the split couldnt be made to sit tightly anymore so changed it for the splitter in the picture in the first post.

Civic Em1, Civic Eg4
Mine:

1emno5.jpg

This is just before i got rid of it, you can see the small gap inbetween the join.

Cheers Stevie, looks good.

Have you got pics of the cupra one Jonny?

Sorry for the thread highjack

Charged Superleggera
get the megane one mate. not a fan of 307 splitters myself. £25 is a lot. i paid £10 for mines.

DSC_0704.gif

Problem is these thin megane splitters are like rocking horse sh*te can't find one anywhere and I refuse to pay 25 for a battered old one lol

BG182FF
Problem is these thin megane splitters are like rocking horse sh*te can't find one anywhere and I refuse to pay 25 for a battered old one lol

have you been to the scrappys? i found myself another one just incase mine broke thats in quite good condition. i find the thicker ones are usually more battered!