ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What spoiler to get?

Monaco Blue 172
Ive currently got the crappy authentique spoiler, want sumthing that stands out a bit more but not over the top. Any suggestions and pictures???Was thinking maybe a cup spoiler!

Lux'd Glacier White R26
When i had my old 1.2 Clio i rang around local Renault stealers, and they located me one. I paid my money, and got my Cup spoiler....

Failing that, look in the for sale section on CS, or try ebay.

Tyson.

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
they are very hard to get hold of, I waited months for mine then paid top dollar for one on eBay

Civic Type -R FN2
if you got a strip spoiler, then you could maybe go for something subtle like a dynamic spoiler. I just picked one up for £50 colour Coded.

DSCF0162.jpg

I got a 172 spoiler already painted same as my car for £40! Big step over the strip spoilers. If you fancy something bigger, then go cup or v6/trophy!

Chocolate Bar™
def v6 over cup, less bubbly and i think suits the car better :) cup spoilers are common anyhow ;)

Black 172 Sport
Loving the Carbon Fibre one from K-TEC, thinking of getting some Carbon Fibre bits for the rest of the car.

Civic Type-R
Im gonna get a V6 spoiler in a month or so think it looks awesome. Not too keen on the Cup one with the red brake light.

Octavia VRS
I went for a 172 spoiler and got it painted, such a big difference over the strip spoiler

Note: 172 and Dynamique spoiler is the same!