ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What sub, up to £600

coolspot007007

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon Cupra

I have a Viper D2500.1 amp and am looking for new sub that can take the power. I dont really want to run 2 subs to try and keep the weight down. I listen to all kinds of music so it needs to be a good all round performer. Also it would ideally be able to perform in as small an enclosure as I can get away with. Bias is more towards SQ - ideas please.

coolspot007007

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon Cupra

Heard only good things about the XXX 12, its top of my top of my list at the moment, would my amp be overkill for it though?

Polo + Micra

nah, aslong as you dont give it too much stick:devilish:

[Edited by Dink on 1/26/2005 9:03:27 PM]

Mk2 Ph1 1.2 8v

yup, the RE XXX12 is sh*t hot... my mate has one (alongside XXX mids, and morell tweeters), and its seriously powerful - id definetly recommend it. Only downside is weight, almost 4stone - the weight of a small kid, lol

Quote: Originally posted by Tom on 26 January 2005
PL adilante

id rather go for the aliante si ;)

Quote: Originally posted by Dink on 26 January 2005
http://www.caraudiodirect.co.uk/product_info.php?products_id=2968&osCsid=dab90e17950c20e0a9a0153263b7ee70These are supposed to be very good subs that will take a lot of power and have very good SQ

they have amazing spl levels, but i wasnt too impressed with the quality, however, looking at the amp, high spl is the name of the game, as sq isnt really going to be achieved with that amp IMHO