ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

what suspension?

RenaultSport 172
im looking for some suspension im swaying towards H&R collies
but im wondering whether to just go for uprated springs and shocks?

I wanna go quite low also and will be tracking the car aswell

all suggestions welcome

:)

Last edited:
  Ford Puma
If you haven't got the cash to spend 1k on expensive Coilovers are cheaper but just as good kit is the WEITEC Coilovers.

They are the sister company of KW and make cheaper versions.

The GT Kit is the creme de la creme and at a monkey its a billy baragin :D

Mk2 172
The AST's that i have got are only £750 and are height adjustable and have got adjustable damping!

megan R26.R number 006
give Andy form gdi a call his new coilovers are awesome i have got a set on my car at the moment they work better than i ever expected them to i have got a track day at silverstone on saturday i cant wait till then as i will see how firm it is on track the coilovers on my car have got 24 adjustments and i have got them on 6 out of 24 for the road

Mk2 172
give Andy form gdi a call his new coilovers are awesome i have got a set on my car at the moment they work better than i ever expected them to i have got a track day at silverstone on saturday i cant wait till then as i will see how firm it is on track the coilovers on my car have got 24 adjustments and i have got them on 6 out of 24 for the road

How much in the end?

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I've just bought some H&R's as everyone i spoke to recomended them.

Not got time to fit them tho... :(