ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What to do first?

Black 172ff
Got my clio 182 about a month ago. And got paid yesterday, basically im looking at doing a few things already.
It already has coilover suspension and a stealth exhaust system. i search the site forums all the time but dont know what to do first, what would you guys recommend, iv been tempted with remap but iv seen mixed results, again any help guys.

cock mobile.
Pics of the car can always help inspire if you have any.... budget always helps too ;)

How about an ITG Maxogen, or just a panel filter.

Decat or sports cat maybe?

Mk4 .:R32
you won't get much in terms of power gains, especially if you put on a stealth exhaust LOL. not sure that will work.

I'd personally get coilovers, uprated discs and pads and possibly an exhaust with a decat. Maybe a few little exterior mods such as painted badges and 197 renaultsport badge

Black 172ff
a stealth exhaust on a 182??? hum, don't think so

Wen i bought the car, i looked on the receipts and it had £324 on an exhaust from powerflow or sumin. Obviously looked and where its not showing i assumed stealth, am i wrong?

Plus another question being then as its something which has come to me now, wen getting quotes for insurance wen i got it i typed in the reg and different companys stated it as 172 and 182. its a 2003 if it helps.

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
Stealth means no tailpipes showing at all

2003 means it's the first of the 182's, insurance companies sites generally have trouble with stuff like that. Best to phone em up.