ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What to do next?

BG 182 & 225 T
Hey guys, I use my clio 182 as a daily car and don't take it on track days but I want to do more to it so it stands out weather it's making it look better or go faster just needing some ideas.

work I've already done;
lowered on fk coilovers
polybushed engine and gearbox mounts
k&n panel filter
rs tuner pop and bang remap
full miltek decat exhaust
refurbished alloys in silver
yellow fog lights
momo race steering wheel

fairly simple mods but just wondering what other things give it a nice touch, thinking about carbon fibre strips on the dashboard instead of the silver, putting the wheels black or white, tinted windows, would like nice reclining bucket seats if not too much hassle. As for the engine I'm open to any thing you guys could suggest without supercharging it etc hah

just want it to stand out and be different!

dont have loads of photos as just broke my phone I had them on, but here's some:)

image_zpseaaea7a3.jpg

image_zpsa11790e3.jpg

image_zps08561225.jpg

image_zps55d57aa8.jpg

image_zpsb15be5e4.jpg

image_zps6dc10597.jpg

Monaco 172
Looks tidy! i'd look into smaller wheels, 15" oz f1's etc, or maybe anthracite colour on yours?

BG 182 & 225 T
Cheers for the feedback guys!:) anthracite is way to common on the clio's imo and I had that steering wheel lying about so just wanted to do something with it haa! Knock hill today though:)