ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What to do with 1.5k *few pics*

172 Cup
I wouldn't swap the Clio for a Type-R and I certainly wouldn't spend that kind of money on doing up the Clio.

Personally I could think of much better ways to spend £1500 because you won't see it again if you blow it on your car, it will still depreciate as quickly as if you hadn't spent the money.

I'd bank the money and put it towards a better car or buy something else which will benefit you.

I wouldn't swap the Clio for a Type-R and I certainly wouldn't spend that kind of money on doing up the Clio.

Personally I could think of much better ways to spend £1500 because you won't see it again if you blow it on your car, it will still depreciate as quickly as if you hadn't spent the money.

I'd bank the money and put it towards a better car or buy something else which will benefit you.

I agree totally, which is why modifications other than the brakes would be able to be removed and sold seperatly only losing me a couple of 100 pounds...

Defo getting H+Rs and just bought a full janspeed exhaust and de-cat for it aswell..

exhaust 240
H+Rs 700 ish
Brakes 250 inc fitting..

Probably leave it at that until ive saved enoughto put it back into my savings then do some more :)

:cool:

Oh and had 2 people view now, and tbh, i actually found my self trying to put them off lol

What are peoples thoughts on what would go best with this car in terms of

Renault front diamond, mirror's(possibly), Calipers and side door mouldings..

I like the idea of lime green or yellow but also white to be a bit more subtle, any input is appriciated :).