ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What to look for...

ok well my 1.2 extreme is a writeoff thanks to an idiot uninsured driver, only just found out its a writeoff. looking for something to last the rest of the year till i can afford something really nice. found this clio on autotrader and thinking of going for a look tonight, little put off with the mileage but it only has to last a year and not too fussed about sell on value. however is this price rite?

what should i be looking for?

not a clue about these.
oh and a proper silly question here, but is this a valver?

Top one on here for 1 295:
http://atsearch.autotrader.co.uk/ww...2ha&ukcarsearch_full.x=0&ukcarsearch_full.y=0

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
Your going from a 1.2 to a clio 16v at the age of 19, its not going to be cheap. First things first have you got a quote for the valver? As tbh from the above post and your age the cost may put you off before you have been.

There are several posts as to what to check on clio 16v's and williams.... just do a quick search.