ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What tyre pressures for 182 on track?

On the Bedford day tomorrow. Last time I was there in my Boxster I didnt adjust the tyre pressures-tyres looked like they were beginning to melt after a few oversteery laps so I want to adjust the Clio pressures before I leave-anyone know what they should be?

182 inside
drive there with standard tyre pressures. do a couple of warm up laps to get tyres sticky then adjust pressures.

2.4/2.5 front and 2.2/2.3 rear. you'll see a black 182 tomorrow, reg K8 MLH. say hi to mark.
very nice guy who will help you if needed.
very experienced driver to :)

RSC 182 Cup
I use hot pressures (about 60deg) of 32psi rear and 36psi front. They feel very good and my camber bolts have majorly reduced wear to the point where the is only a very thin strip of melted rubber visible after the day. I've use 40+ before and its rubbish, so avoid that territory.

heres a vid or me racing to show im not just talking outa my ares

RSC 182 Cup
Great driving by the 182 in front LMAO

Hes a real quick driver and was being gutsy and trying take that corner much faster then usual. Unfortunatly it was a little too fast but it was a pretty small spin. No harm done.

Made a few stupid mistakes myself. Shifted into 5th instead of 3rd once lol, a major understeer entry to corner one, and being a girl behind that clubman not wanting to get close for fear of coping a rock in my windscreen :(