ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

what tyres - 15"

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
right after so much changing between 15" and 16" wheels ive settled down with 15's since it handles so much better.

now im looking for a set of s**t hot tyres for them. currently using hankook's which are ok but i need a bit more grip. i dont drive fast in the wet and all thru winter its going to have 14" steel wheels on it so im not to bothered about winter or wet performance, as long as there not dangerous in the wet lol

was thinking eather Eagle F1's or Yokohama A539's

any thoughts?

cheers

Chocolate Bar™
yeah edde always recommends renault standard parts as hes boring lol

i'd go for F1's for the price, but the question is what profile do you go for. i put 50's on, and think they needed 45's from a style point of view. but the 50's did give a comfy ride on normal roads

Middo said:
yeah edde always recommends renault standard parts as hes boring lol
Nothing wrong with stock.
Martin Yep there stock spec dirst cheap if you buy them in 195/50/15 instead of 185/55/15 I think I paid £38 or so a corner reciently. Only problem is you wear the rear arch liner a bit.