ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What tyres should i get?

172 gone :( 197 now :)
Need new tyres on the front should i stick with conti's or go for something else?

RenaultSport clio 182 cup
I had a set of Toyo T1R's on my FRS and they were really good. They had more grip in the wet than my original Michelin Pilot Sports had in the dry. The Eagles are good also, we use them on our works cars and grip well and last long.
It is really down to personal choice. Some people slate the Toyo's and like me, I rate them. If you like the tyres that were on the car, then I would probably just get another set of them put on. Less hassle, as there are that many different tyres with manufactures claiming that their tyres are the best etc and blinding us with facts and figures.

172 gone :( 197 now :)
Think i will which ones though there are 3 types:
Goodyear Eagle F1
Goodyear Eagle F1 GSD2
Goodyear Eagle F1 GSD3 XL

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
don't know on that count...don't know what the differences are...i would guess the last ones XL - stands for xtra large so maybe not them unless you are turning your clio into a 4x4..lol