ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What tyres? (up to date?)

dann2707

ClioSport Club Member
I'm looking to replace my 2 front budgets with something decent. I need 205/45/16 as they're for my 182

The tyre poll looks to be massively out of date.

What are people rating these days?

Just for my daily, 13 mile drive to work etc, no track action.

I know it's probably been done a thousand times, but the search yields massively old threads.

Thanks

dci 65 remapped
Same im looking for some new tyre for my 106 dci got conternental sport contact 2 on atm al round and carnt fault them but on my old dci i used toyo proxies for the price but never lasted long been reading and i think its between pilot sport 3s or perelli p zero nero im in 2 minds but at about the same budget as you

182 trackcar, XC60t6
running 205 45 16 Toyo T1Rs here in NZ. Grip like mad in the dry. Not sure about how many miles they will do. Edge wear seems a bit excessive but then they do take a trashing on twisty rough roads. No track usage.

Cio 172 Cup,Porsche
Get Uniroyal Rainsport 3 , I bought them because my usual Vredestein Sportrac were out of stock.Tyres4less, Tong Rd, 2792799, should do you a good deal(they own Alba , and wholesale to all the other tyre fitters around West Yorkshire)

Pay the money and get Goodyear eagle f1 assymetric 2 . Last longer than Michelin and the grip in dry and wet is immense . Never had a tyre like it !!

As above with your budget firstly Id get PS3's, if not either V12's or rainsport 3's.

tyreleader is good but they take 24 to 72 hours to arrive from somewhere in Germany I think.

Have you tried asdatyres.co.uk

I had a look at them before I bought some wheels and tyres together and thought they were cheap.

Dannyeff

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182 trophy
I'm looking to replace my 2 front budgets with something decent. I need 205/45/16 as they're for my 182

The tyre poll looks to be massively out of date.

What are people rating these days?

Just for my daily, 13 mile drive to work etc, no track action.

I know it's probably been done a thousand times, but the search yields massively old threads.

Thanks

i ordered some uniroyals from camskills - 195/45/16 for my trophy. unbelievable grip.