ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What tyres?

997.1, Caddy, e208
Invoice date: 29.11.2016
Items ordered:

Item No.: R-186375
Item: Michelin Pilot Sport 3 205/40 ZR17 84W XL with rim protection ridge (FSL), GRNX (Su)
Quantity: 4

PH2 172
Invoice date: 29.11.2016
Items ordered:

Item No.: R-186375
Item: Michelin Pilot Sport 3 205/40 ZR17 84W XL with rim protection ridge (FSL), GRNX (Su)
Quantity: 4

I assume the rears are still good, how long did the front`s last?
Why not replace the fronts with PS3`s and make a decision on a set of 4 when they are gone?

997.1, Caddy, e208
They've only done 16k which didn't seem like much?
I just wanted opinions on decent tyres really, her car, she can buy wtf she likes :)
I knew things like RS's etc got half decent reviews so thought I'd fish for opinions.

The contisports on my Porsche seem to last longer & are grippy enough.

I just wanted opinions on decent tyres really, her car, she can buy wtf she likes :smile:
I knew things like RS's etc got half decent reviews so thought I'd fish for opinions.

All the reviews are here https://www.blackcircles.com/order/tyres/search for 205/40/17 mainly from fiesta st owners, you would probably get a better answer on there site.

PH2 172
I just wanted opinions on decent tyres really, her car, she can buy wtf she likes :smile:

16K? She must have a really light right foot.
A 325 bhp 987, especially the AWD models put hugely different demands on it`s 235/285 tyres driven on the road, compared to a 170bhp ish FWD car on 205`s.
PS3 is a benchmark tyre, just put another two on the front.

Alternatively you could put on 4 B wet rated Firemax FM601`s for £120.
https://www.camskill.co.uk/m54b0s13...yres_-_17_inch_R17_inch_-_205_40_17_205_40R17