ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

what u reckon?

Clio Extreme 1.2 16v
whats the cheapest u reckon i could get a set of white 16" turini alloys? i got myself a nice set of 17s which i dont regret buyin at all but i just think 16" white turinis would look the doggys on my cyclone blue clio. what you think?

New1.jpg

oh and i do have lowering springs on order :)

cheers
Danny

Last edited:
  Clio Extreme 1.2 16v
ive had a look on ebay and that and didnt realise how expensive these wheels can be :O lol dunno about the black as never really had a thing for black wheels. spose its just personal preference. could anybody do a photoshop of the car with turinis and lowered slightly with colour coded bumpstrips? lol

cheers

Clio Extreme 1.2 16v
haha nice one mate :D i love the wheels u have on ur car. where they expensive? are they 17s? u ever regret buyin the 17s? i sometimes do as my car feels alot slower than the standard 15s!

C

Clio_Craig

no worries mate, no i dont regret buying them at all reali the car is a 1.2 16v not that quick, they were about 630£ brand new with tyres and think they look great.with this car im going for the things that i want and for it to look good, coz wen im 21 i shud be gettin my dads 197

Clio Extreme 1.2 16v
when am 21 its good by 1.2 and hopefully hello turbo'd 172 or even 182 but ive never seen a turbo'd 182 lol so i dunno if you get that?! I wish i had £630 to spend on wheels lol realllllllly wanna save up n get white turinis tho :p

C

Clio_Craig

the thing is mate i waited an extra month to get these wheels, if its wat u want then certainly worth the wait, my next thing is i have to new cobra daytona's and harneses being ordered in the next week or so, as im to tall and big for the standard seats lol,

182BG
there is someone about with a turbo'd 182, but the amount it costs to strap a turbo on a clio it would be easier just to buy something like a subaru lol

Turinis would look ace on your car mate, though i think you should consider a darker colour with that blue, plus white wheels are a biyatch to clean hehe

Breaking A 172 Replica
Sorry to hear this dude, hope you are ok?

Were you speeding?

Have the admitted fault?

Thanks for the PM btw :)

Sam

Unlucky dude, is it badly damaged?

PS- If it's a write off can I have your colour coded bit :rasp:

Last edited:
  Clio Extreme 1.2 16v
yeah am fine now. was a bit shaken. was only doin 30mph so wasnt going to fast but think the car is still a write off. it was the white van drivers fault. he pulled out right infront of me and i had no chance off avoidin him :( what colour coded bit u talkin about beef? :p if it is a write off i will have a just sprayed 172 cup spoiler for sale! lol

C

Clio_Craig

hope ur ok m8, and u get the car bk, if not i will be intereted in the spoiler :D

C

Clio_Craig

legend m8 :) ^^^^add me on msn m8 anyways. its my dads 197 fella, but is being handed down to me wen im 21

You know which bit am talkin bout, the bit that it took me half an hour to get a paint code for :D

An theres a set of white turinins for sale in the sale section if you get it back :D