ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What u think of this mini?

Not a beast... but I think it look's a bit tougher than some I have seen.. looks cool lowered with those wheels, recaro's and full cage.

020xe.jpg

089bo.jpg

FF Black 182 + Cup Packs
I like minis but the power v cash always put me off.
if they all came like that it would be worth the pennies. like to see what else has been done to it

if they all came like that it would be worth the pennies. like to see what else has been done to it

Yeah, same here tbh.. power to the £ does put you off. I think with some tasteful mods like this one it looks quite mean. I dont know the spec but would think its up on standard power to be fitted out in the track-day style.

FF Black 182 + Cup Packs

Yeah, same here tbh.. power to the £ does put you off. I think with some tasteful mods like this one it looks quite mean. I dont know the spec but would think its up on standard power to be fitted out in the track-day style.

Plus the weight loss of it being stripped. in their favour they hold their value like no clio would do. a 6 year old mini one with 70,000 is still going for 5,500, an thats the cheapest i could find

Mk1 Ph2 1.4 RT !FOR SALE!
Looks nice, good first pic.

Is the front plate pissed? Or is it just a trick of the eye?

BG182®
I really like it. ive never been a fan of the mini's either but i do like this wee old carriot, looks good in grey too :)

I've seen much nicer ones over on mini2.com and I don't like the way they've mounted the upper grill of the lower bumper upside down. Looks mighty weird.

I've seen some that have been well 'over done' and tacky kits and massive rims but this one is sitting nicely poised.