ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What wax

2.0 Auris
My old folks asked me last night what was I wanting for xmas.Naturaly I thought of a new car wax lol.But i dont have any ideas I have P21S and 476 I was thinking of 915 but do anybody have any other ideas?Around the 20 25 quid mark

Works...kind of...
Swissvax Devine.

Well, not like you're paying for it. ;)

476 is the wax of choice at the moment, and 915 is more suited to dark cars. But it's worth a shot.

2.0 Auris
It a dark grey I find the 476 a very good week they only person thats washed it from new is me so the paint is in very good condition.I hear good reviews about Victora wax?

2.0 Auris
Seen pics of cars done with Victoria on DW looked good.i was thinking of buying a wheel sealent but I ues 476 on the alloys and its very good ive had it lasting 10 weeks so another wax for the paint might be a good idea just use 476 for the alloys

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
It depends how often you wax tbh . If its only every couple of months dont bother with the chemical guys and go for Collinite , every couple of weeks then they are ok durability wise .

106 GTi
Being as you already have the 476 lay that down as a base and add the 50/50 on top for looks.

Fiat Coupe 20vt
I keep banging on about it and no one seems to listen :D but Victoria Collectors is frikin awesome and very durable.