ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What Wheels On 172 ph2

Maybe a 172 Cup..
What a waste of a post, t***s like you that give this forum a bad name..

Have you thought about OZ F1's? thats what ive got on my ph2.

Think you need to have a look in the mirror pal. People like you that freeload the forum are a bigger problem! Get a grip FFS!

PB Clio 172
yeah I wasnt having a dig just people seem to put the same old wheels on Clio's and its a little dull in my eyes.

Too the OP there is so many wheels out there how can we know what you like. Go on wheelbase or demon tweeks and check out styles

e92 330i
What a waste of a post, tw*ts like you that give this forum a bad name..

Have you thought about OZ F1's? thats what ive got on my ph2.

Lol over reaction much.

To op, td 1.2/3 are nice, most speedline wheels id have on a clio. Clios suit the motorsport type wheel imo.

172, Corsa Vxr,
see i want something abit different but not to gay if you know what i mean and would appreciate some pics

172, Corsa Vxr,
eros_gold.jpg

how bout these any1 tried them

E36 M3. 182
OZ Ultraleggeras would look pretty smart in 16's, with a bit of lowering.. IMO. Depends what look your going for, OEM+, 'stanced' I park up for pictures, or track ****.....

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
Teddy bears?

But... Turinis,2118s,supert's,td pro race 3s (1.2s look very chavvy IMO) there's one more that Ill post when I remember lol

who put sand in RSicebergs vagina? Unnecessary anger tonight :dapprove:

Last edited:
  Sunflower Ph1 172
Williams wheels look great, especially on the ph1 IMO

Personally, I wouldn't stick aftermarket wheels on anything before lowering it. They never look right.

Alfa 75 Rally Car
I quite like the Williams wheel on th Ph1/2 Clios, the only problem being the 15".

I have 16" Inovit ST6, I think they really suit the car and give it a real motorport look whilst being different.

clio 1.jpg