ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

what wheels

Burgandy 174 sport t
thinkin of changing my wheels but what for?

give me some ideas photoshops too if ya like

Attachments

• 8.JPG
    8.JPG
    83.1 KB · Views: 46
  Ph1
I have a idea

Why dont we all go out and buy the same wheels?? ie Turini's. Oh s**t we already have haha

ok ok il leave it now ;)

Go for a Jap style light weight rim. I belive they fit Clio's, would look kool plus are different

missmy257bhp r5/ got evo6
lol it not that i dont think they look ok its just thats all some people go on about is them its not even that there light

i want to be in the turini gang lol

missmy257bhp r5/ got evo6
Andyman said:
I have a idea

Why dont we all go out and buy the same wheels?? ie Turini's. Oh sh*t we already have haha

ok ok il leave it now ;)

Go for a Jap style light weight rim. I belive they fit Clio's, would look kool plus are different

classic mate:)

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Turini's look the best...Sooo...why have anything else!?

I mean lets face it, the pink bus looks fit! ;)

Turbos.
I don't get why people moan about the popularity of Turinis! Outside of a Clio meet the likelyhood of me seeing a modified 172 or even a Cup to begin with is very small. I have never seen a 172/182 with Turinis on the road.

The Beast MK4
Almost black look, Pah!

Its about the darkside these days. Get yourself some Team Dynamics Pro Race 1.2's sir. They are light, look good and invisible to radar. :cool:

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
cliobuyer said:
I don't get why people moan about the popularity of Turinis! Outside of a Clio meet the likelyhood of me seeing a modified 172 or even a Cup to begin with is very small. I have never seen a 172/182 with Turinis on the road.

Exactly!!! there are very few!

Ph1
cliobuyer said:

But the point is when you do see one its 99% certain it'll be running Turinis!!

Yes they look nice but there are more wheels out there that look equally good and what happend to being different??

I remember the days when if someone bought the same set of rims as you with in a 50 mile radius there would be blood shed!!

Those days seem to be over :(