ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

what width? toyo r888

80MPG BEEZA
im after getting a set of toyo r888's now and wondered whats the max width i can run on my 1.2 pro races? i was thinking 205's but what would 215's be like?

also if someone can point out to me the best place to get them as cheapest i can find is £320 for 4 and some people go on about them being £60-70 and free delivery

Steve

ClioSport Club Member
  ST3 8.5
Was told to run 195's as they rub in 205 on rear on trophy.

These are just for trackdays in my case.

What width are your wheels?

I've run 205 over 195 before and they make f**k all difference, not worth the extra cost imo.

With 215 you might get it rubbing, esp round track, and they are gonna 'want to come off the rim more', if you get what i mean, won't be aas good a fit as they can be.

RB 182
im after getting a set of toyo r888's now and wondered whats the max width i can run on my 1.2 pro races? i was thinking 205's but what would 215's be like?

also if someone can point out to me the best place to get them as cheapest i can find is £320 for 4 and some people go on about them being £60-70 and free delivery

these wouldnt be for a certain trackday coming up are they

80MPG BEEZA

these wouldnt be for a certain trackday coming up are they

nah there for after i have toyo t1r's on now which i can disintegrate on the track and put a nice set of r888's on afterwards