ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What would you buy

Yeah always been a fan of the skylines - but call me old, I like a car to have a nice interior etc as well. Figured if you gonna be spending that sorta money you don't want a recycled saisho hi-fi for a dashboard lol. Hence why I will be changing the clio!

M2 Competition
Those cars all sound a wee bit comfy for me...

Exige,tvr,csl... id say the csl fits the bill perfect mate. Dont reckon people will shine to the new m3 straight off, especially if its anything like rest of the 3 series coupe range, and the csl is a rare model anyhow, so should hold its value better than rest of them.

wont stand out in a carpark if its grey...

lawrence

ClioSport Club Member
  is non-existent
evo 6 TM or extreme for me if i had the money,

new shelby mustang or normal mustang gt? imported though
z3m coupe
r34 gtr, nice interior

Gaz

Flaming Inferno 225
I'd Have Dodge Viper SRT10, SL55 AMG or TVR Sagaris my fav 3 sports cars

Renault Clio Williams
DEFINUTLY an Evo 8 FQ 400, i make the carbon fiber part for it!, OR wait for the spanking new evo 9 fq 360 suppose to be as quick and were developing all the carbon part right now, u heard it here first, will probably get sacked but f**k it lol GET 1!!!!