ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What would you do with your bits..

Ive now got:

1 x set of 172 OEM springs done 5k

1 x Airbox, OEM done with a nearly new OE filter

1 x cat back 172 twin cat exhaust done 1k - changed under warranty

With the car being now out of warranty :mad:, should I keep them or sell em or would they be of use to anyone....just your thoughts please!

Definitely keep the original springs/airbox if you plan to sell the car. People prefer standard cars in thw wider market.

Definitely keep hold of the airbox too - in five to ten years time when most people have bought a 172 with an IK and realise that the airbox is better in hot weather, you can sell yours.

Clio 200 FF

is the exhaust a 1 piece still? didnt know they had 2 cats, i know of the one in the downpipe :confused:

Quote: Originally posted by Robby on 08 March 2003

is the exhaust a 1 piece still? didnt know they had 2 cats, i know of the one in the downpipe :confused:
My down pipe branches into 2 cats.....I think some have 2 and some have one.........I think....either way, the bit Ive got is after the cat and back, in two pieces...

Keep it all in case you need to sell the car and the person buying wants a std. one. You can also then sell you modified parts on the forum, etc.

Well, I was thinking the same. Not thinking of selling my car, but spare parts might come in handy.

Doubt Id make much on standard items anyways.. Maybe Ill put a list up sometime..

Daz.