ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What would you do

My Williams has just been into the garage to get some work done. Im pleased with the work and enjoy the glue like handling it now possesses. However when i went to pick up the car i noticed a dent and cracked paint on the bonnet. It looks as though the bonnet has been dropped closed with something under the bonnet, which has then smashed up into the underside of the bonnet. The dent is small but 100 % sure it was done at the garage. I showed the guy and he agreed and was prepared to help get it sorted. I could get dent devils to remove it but the paint is cracked. The bonnet has other marks on it that i have had removed so its not perfect, but its worse now than before.

The dent doesnt bother me too much, and i have a good relationship with the garage. But if they are willing to pay what should i do? They obviously wont pay 100% of the cost for a whole respray, so what shall i ask for?

And before you say it was bad karma mitsi, the dent was in my bonnet before i posted about yours. So it cant be karma;)

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

Just get a Quote for the repair work, take it to them and discuss how much they would like to contribute towards the fixing of the bonnet.

RIP Dan

get them to pay half for thr respray...or have they got their own bodyshop? they might do you a deal on the dent and paint

Mondeo STTDCI

Surely replacing and spraying the bonnet should cost f**k all really. Its getting a expert sprayer to make it look faded into the age of the rest of the car.