ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What would you rather own as a daily driver...

LY V6 & Fiesta ST
ive seen a LY V6 parked on trent vale tesco a few times early in the morning, wouldnt be yours would it? i always have to park in the same row when i see it just so i can walk past it and have a look lol
Yes that will be mine, although see won't be looking her best till the end of september.
As for the worst MPG i have had, it was around 22MPG during winter while LY300 was being de iced

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
I've drove the V6 for the last wk. It's been alot of fun, but i'm desparate to get back in the lardy beemer come tomo!!! The V6 is hardwork, not only is it uncomfortable and Loud, but it's also not got the toys....The Vee is awesome as a weekend car or a once a wk car, but not as a daily driver. Just my opinion.

mk2 clio 1.2
^^^^^^ i agree. id get a 182. more practical than the v6. or get a 1.2 as a daily driver then buy a v6 for the weekend :D

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Trust me, if you had a v6 then you defo wouldn't want to get back into another clio!!! You need to either have a workhorse or something german to merit having the V6. I had a 172 when i had the V6 and the 172 was so dull. I actually hated it...

v6
I use the V6 as a daily driver, no more hassle than the 172 before it :)

Only thing i miss is being brave enough to track it :eek: