ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What Xbox do I buy?

I've decided I want one after seeing the Forza pics thread, no idea which to get or what options there are or anything though. I'd be using it online and stuff but I've never played on one let alone owned one before. Help :)?

Where's the cheapest place to get one?

Also, forgot to add, my TV is old and gash. Won't matter though will it?

So the 360 Elite is deffo the best one to get? I want one today, so where's the cheapest place to buy them you reckon :)?

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
Lol... All xboxs are the same. The only difference is the memory. Tbh, but a standard 60gig one. I doubt you will need the 120 gig the elite offers. Dont buy an ARCADE as they only come with an internal memory which is shockingly small. Go for the middle one i suggest.
You will also need to buy an xbox live subscripted which usually sets you back 35-40 quid, but you can buy them off the internet for £23 quid and he will send you the activation code near instantly. :)

Also, FORZA 3 is in tescos for 29.99 if you want to get it cheap somewhere J.

Sam!

172 Cup
Lol... All xboxs are the same. The only difference is the memory. Tbh, but a standard 60gig one. I doubt you will need the 120 gig the elite offers. Dont buy an ARCADE as they only come with an internal memory which is shockingly small. Go for the middle one i suggest.
You will also need to buy an xbox live subscripted which usually sets you back 35-40 quid, but you can buy them off the internet for £23 quid and he will send you the activation code near instantly. :)

Also, FORZA 3 is in tescos for 29.99 if you want to get it cheap somewhere J.

Sam!

He is on th nail with everything there.

Ended up getting a 360 Elite, Forza 3, Fifa 10, new GTA, power pack for the controller and 2 years warranty for £250 from Game. :)

Monaco 172
i bought it too, fifa10 and forza 3....i have a normal HDMI cable. does anyone know why this comes up "mode not supported" on my tv? is there settings i need to change?

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
I'd avoid the 60gb one.

If you want a quiter gaming experience then you need to install ALL your games to the HDD.

Throw in a few downloaded GTA levels, Forza car/track packs, games demos, arcade games blah blah blah and 60gb doesn't go very far at all.

120gb is the minimum you should get IMO.

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
You'll need a wireless adaptor for Live, a power pack for the controller would be useful too as they run off AA batteries. Only comes with one controller too.
You can run live with a ethernet cable!