ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

what you guys think?

impreza p1
just bought some turini's for my 172, now after some springs

do i go for spax (25mm)
apex (40mm)

or what's the best option?

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Id say Eibach as well, not a fan of Apex, i think of these in the Gmax/Saxo league, no offence to Saxo forum users :p

Turbos.
40mm springs takes that out of the damper travel, making your car not handle. Undoubtedly cars on Apex would make your car look best, but if you want to go that low i'd save up for a few months until you can afford some coilovers.

cock mobile.
cliobuyer said:
40mm springs takes that out of the damper travel, making your car not handle. Undoubtedly cars on Apex would make your car look best, but if you want to go that low i'd save up for a few months until you can afford some coilovers.

The guy speaks the truth.

I spoke to a guy that had apex springs on his cup and yes it did look fantastic, but he couldn't believe just how bad the handaling had become, like you say, probably down to the damper having nowhere to go.

soon: 172 Cup
How mucha re these springs and what do they look like -40mm on a 172 cup? interested in getting some for my future car :D

Saxo03 said:
How mucha re these springs and what do they look like -40mm on a 172 cup? interested in getting some for my future car :D

hope that help's you out saxo

Last edited:
  soon: 172 Cup
Cheers me dears, thats the kind of drop i am going for!!!!

only prob is insurance don't allow mods so may have to wait :(

Citroen DS3 DSport
dan_16v said:
Id say Eibach as well, not a fan of Apex, i think of these in the Gmax/Saxo league, no offence to Saxo forum users :p

I used Eibach springs on my Saxo VTS and they were excellent, I'm planning on buying Eibach Proline for my 172.