ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What you have done when you get a new car lol

BMW E46 330i Touring
The first thing I always think of when getting a brand new car is to wet sand it!

Cracking results though, fair play.

C

clvs2222

f**king mental is that, im well into my detailing, but dont think i could ever bring myself to take that much paint off a brand new car.

Cupra 300 ST 4drive
That is OTT, wonder what the paint readings are now if he started off on 80 which aint the best. Does not give much scope a year or two down the road when rotary correction is needed.

C

clvs2222

thats what was said garry, he was using C1, so he's saying, by washing the car properly, the car wont need another PC while he owns it.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
what a s**t gti.
its not quite a vxr with 52 coats guys.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
do all mk5 gtis have crappy black rear bumpers?

apart from the anniversary where they realised that for 20k you should get more than a 20 quid mk5 textured spoiler.
piss poor tbh sideskirts also textured.
stone chips? f**k right off colour code me anyday.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
DW are obsessive! TBH, if i bought a new car and it was in s**t condition i'd be less than pleased!

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Detailing in winter....This section should be locked tbqfh!!

shame you aint rolling into livi ali could have seen the cat!
it will be the dirtiest car there! love it