ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

what you peeps think...

Mercedes C200,Clio R.I.P.
newwheelscopy.jpg

newwheelsanglejpeg.gif

its your comments on the wheels not the photoshop job lol

been quoted a great price for them and i am wanting ur opinions.

cheers

Last edited:
  Ph1 172 & others
not too bad mate. i would go for it as (not dissing your PS) it would look much better in reality

Megane225FF
not my cup of tea, i like the wheels, but not the polished lip..
but its your car - if you like 'em - f>k everyone else.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Well they need a refurb thats for sure!!!! Look VERY nice tho! That lowered 60mm?

AJRMOTORSPORT said:
Well they need a refurb thats for sure!!!! Look VERY nice tho! That lowered 60mm?

yeah mate been like that for a year i thought u knew lol

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Doyle said:
yeah mate been like that for a year i thought u knew lol

Well if you stop bangin into things then yeh i mite get to see it! Nah but seriously, looks nice...Wouldn't do it till next yr tho...It'll have to be a wet spray with very good masking...The salt will eat into it at this time of yr and it'll look crap.

Ali

AJRMOTORSPORT said:
Well if you stop bangin into things then yeh i mite get to see it! Nah but seriously, looks nice...Wouldn't do it till next yr tho...It'll have to be a wet spray with very good masking...The salt will eat into it at this time of yr and it'll look crap.

Ali

yeah getting it done for summer next year, along with a few other things.

and it wasnt my fault a lorry crushed me!!!

Paul

Renault clio&laguna
very nice wheels but I think it would be a good idea to paint the all the plastic elements to the car colour just like in sport model and then the overall effect would be complete

DziekanKRC said:
very nice wheels but I think it would be a good idea to paint the all the plastic elements to the car colour just like in sport model and then the overall effect would be complete

that is also getting done over the winter months for a discounted price ;)

now the price i can get them done for is.......4 alloys 17"...refurbed and balenced....£182.

best ive had so far, is it worth it?

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Paul they can't be Powercoated so thats a very expensive quote. the refurb may cost about 120£ tho and the wet spray mayb 20£?

AJRMOTORSPORT said:
Paul they can't be Powercoated so thats a very expensive quote. the refurb may cost about 120£ tho and the wet spray mayb 20£?

its a 'favour' the woman is doing for my bro in law ;)

ill get the details on wednesday.

paul

Beetle
the polsihed lip really doesn't suit the wheels on that car imo, they'd look much better all in one colour.

ST
AJRMOTORSPORT said:

Matey £180 is about right for that....mine were just slightly less than that...

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Al he can't be getting them powercoated! Mine powercoatin is a all or nothing process so it's 180£ for a wet spray? Bit ott imo?

ok some say they like other say they dont... if u dont like it gimmie a better solution.

i like them and im gonna end up getting them done

CLIO
spray them yourself buddy....

and it will cost you half the price if not less

cheers james

Attachments

• bk wheels gunmetal 004.jpg
    bk wheels gunmetal 004.jpg
    344.3 KB · Views: 23