ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Whats behind the frount door speakers

Right:- if u take the plastic speaker cover over the front doors you are left with a speaker bolted to the door, if you were to take out the speaker and look behind what do u see? i ask this beacause im my now gone corsa , behind the speaker was a void where water ran down, and the window fitted when wound down. i know water was supposed to go there but it caused a majour leek and constant surpervision.

hope i have explained this ok

i dont wanna take my cup speakers out and cause big problems like before, sum1 talk to us who fitted aftermarket speakers. cheers dudes

Nissan R35 GT-R

Yes I have.

There is a bit of insulation, and the inside of the door pannel. I have never seen any water in there, and there is no hint of rust. The aftermarket speakers have been in there for a good 8 months now.

had same thing in my primera wet doors but they are supposed to be thats why they have drain holes in the bottoms after one night of very heavy rain one speaker got too wet and pop out it came :(

In my 96 clio theres not a hint of rust in the doors, only some of the dirt and crap from the windows. They wont have changed the door design that much surely?