ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What's games are people looking forward to this year.

none :(
Looking forward to a few xbone titles this year.

Ea sports ufc
Watch dogs
Evil within
Batman Arkham knight.

What's on everyone else's list.

172, Focus
This year I'm most excited for Alien: isolation.
been keeping track of the dev videos and it looks awesome.
As long as it doesn't turn into a colonial marines hash up!

LY R26
Wolfenstein: the new order. Alien isolation looks promising but so did colonial marines and that turned out to be a steaming turd so we'll see!.

107 Track Car & C4
I'm quite looking forward to 'The Crew' whenever it does come out. I only got my XBOne last week, loving it so far :)

Yaris Hybrid
A HD GTAV either on PC or next gen.

The new WoW expansion.

Perhaps Wildstar.

Those are the ones I have pre-ordered or will definitely buy.

Really want Tomb Raider 2 but it won't be this year :(

Got a shed load of games I haven't played or am only halfway through though so it ain't like I will be bored.

Mito Sportiva 135
Yep that looks good...worryingly few games coming out though this year which I'm excited about. Even the new Dragon Age game is coming out on 360, so still no incentive to upgrade to a new gen yet for me - which kind of sucks as I want to be excited for one!

I would love a new X-Com game to be announced, or maybe some new Titanfall content as I'm bored of it after a week. A very limited game although fun for a quick blast.

A shiny black one.
Wasn't even aware of that - thanks!

Looks similar in appearance to a modern take on Alpha Centauri? Loved that game.

D.
Yes it was a cracking game, one of which I've played as recently as 6 months ago, great seeing as it's 15 years old.

I hope they include unit design and terraforming like Alpha Centauri.

A shiny black one.
Yep that looks good...worryingly few games coming out though this year which I'm excited about. Even the new Dragon Age game is coming out on 360, so still no incentive to upgrade to a new gen yet for me - which kind of sucks as I want to be excited for one!

I would love a new X-Com game to be announced, or maybe some new Titanfall content as I'm bored of it after a week. A very limited game although fun for a quick blast.

I've found this to be the case as I've got older, I used to go nuts over so many games, but recently if it's not part of the Fallout, Simcity, Civilization, or Battlefield franchise I've really not been that interested. I'm even starting to lose interest in Battlefield.

Mito Sportiva 135
I've found this to be the case as I've got older, I used to go nuts over so many games, but recently if it's not part of the Fallout, Simcity, Civilization, or Battlefield franchise I've really not been that interested. I'm even starting to lose interest in Battlefield.

I don't mind that much - now I don't get time to play as much as I'd like so I tend to play one game for months on end until I'm bored/something else comes out I'm into. I probably only play 2-3 games 'properly' a year, and can be very varied. Last year it was X-Com and Dragon's Dogma...so far this year it has been BF4 and Titanfall (which has only lasted me a week before I got bored). Also dabbled in Dark Souls which I want to like but just don't have the time to get anywhere in it!