ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WHATS GOING ON

Whats happening lately?

Every time I log into the forums I see someone else has crashed, had their car broken into or some other form of bad luck!

I think we may have been cursed, should we perhaps hold some sort of spiritual prayer meeting:)

lets hope everyones luck improves and no one else damages their pride and joy!

Clio v6

Quote: Originally posted by bambam on 24 February 2003

right ive got my lucky rabbits foot, 4-leaf clover and horseshoe in my car now, just to pray now
They dont get nicked?

GR7

Shiny red R32

ClioJohn

Lets all have a "Group Hug" at a suitable time for all. We could see how many users we can get on together!

:D

GR7

Shiny red R32

Quote: Originally posted by dash on 24 February 2003

right ive got my lucky rabbits foot, 4-leaf clover and horseshoe in my car now, just to pray now

They dont get nicked?

Dash, but have you also got your St Christopher?

7.6cc :D

Im all for a group hug! :D

Can we make sure a couple tall, sexy, young men are in the hug next to me please? :devilish:

Clio v6

Quote: Originally posted by GirlRacer on 24 February 2003

Quote: Originally posted by dash on 24 February 2003

They dont get nicked?

Dash, but have you also got your St Christopher?
No I hate Marmite

7.6cc :D

My God Sylvia :eek:

None of them, im pleased to say! That one on the right should go to the doctors about that rash:eek:

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT

lol, i wont ask why you were looking there. looks like her on right has had a right spanking! hehehe