ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

WHATS GOING ON

Whats happening lately?

Every time I log into the forums I see someone else has crashed, had their car broken into or some other form of bad luck!

I think we may have been cursed, should we perhaps hold some sort of spiritual prayer meeting:)

lets hope everyones luck improves and no one else damages their pride and joy!

Clio v6

Quote: Originally posted by bambam on 24 February 2003

right ive got my lucky rabbits foot, 4-leaf clover and horseshoe in my car now, just to pray now
They dont get nicked?

GR7

Shiny red R32

ClioJohn

Lets all have a "Group Hug" at a suitable time for all. We could see how many users we can get on together!

:D

GR7

Shiny red R32

Quote: Originally posted by dash on 24 February 2003

right ive got my lucky rabbits foot, 4-leaf clover and horseshoe in my car now, just to pray now

They dont get nicked?

Dash, but have you also got your St Christopher?

7.6cc :D

Im all for a group hug! :D

Can we make sure a couple tall, sexy, young men are in the hug next to me please? :devilish:

Clio v6

Quote: Originally posted by GirlRacer on 24 February 2003

Quote: Originally posted by dash on 24 February 2003

They dont get nicked?

Dash, but have you also got your St Christopher?
No I hate Marmite

7.6cc :D

My God Sylvia :eek:

None of them, im pleased to say! That one on the right should go to the doctors about that rash:eek:

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT

lol, i wont ask why you were looking there. looks like her on right has had a right spanking! hehehe