Ant1 Brembo! Brembo! Brembo! ClioSport Club Member Nov 11, 2005 #1 I have my cups full interior like new taking up a feck load of space. Don't know if i should sell it really. Anybody know what it might be worth?
I have my cups full interior like new taking up a feck load of space. Don't know if i should sell it really. Anybody know what it might be worth?
Boydie Car 2015 Audi S3 Stage 3 Nov 12, 2005 #3 is it half leather/alcantra afaik you will get £500+ for it
Ant1 Brembo! Brembo! Brembo! ClioSport Club Member Nov 12, 2005 #4 Hi no the 172 cup comes with cloth interior. Sorry
C Claire Car One with a few more Nov 12, 2005 #6 I just paid £450 for a mk1 172 one. Imo it was overpriced as pretty mediocre condition. I'd say 300-350
I just paid £450 for a mk1 172 one. Imo it was overpriced as pretty mediocre condition. I'd say 300-350
Ant1 Brembo! Brembo! Brembo! ClioSport Club Member Nov 12, 2005 #7 I know it aint worth £500 imao, than again i wouldn't pay £500 for leather either
fUbAr Nov 12, 2005 #9 Day said: You'll get more for the boot net if you have one! Click to expand... lol
T The Big Yin Car A well built VW Nov 12, 2005 #10 Day said: You'll get more for the boot net if you have one! Click to expand... :lolup: however it is soo true I jusr recently bought a full dynamique interior which is basicaly the same for £80 so i guess thats how much its worth
Day said: You'll get more for the boot net if you have one! Click to expand... :lolup: however it is soo true I jusr recently bought a full dynamique interior which is basicaly the same for £80 so i guess thats how much its worth
Ant1 Brembo! Brembo! Brembo! ClioSport Club Member Nov 12, 2005 #11 Day you are so funny did you make that up by yourself? Oh well better leave it in the garrage.
Ant1 Brembo! Brembo! Brembo! ClioSport Club Member Nov 12, 2005 #13 Might try and take some pics tomorrow and bung it in the forsale section. See what happens.