ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Whats it worth?

Silver Fabia vRS
Purely looking for an idea that if I did sell my 182 what I'd be looking to get for it. I do a fair few miles a year and the fuel bills are mounting up and someone I know is selling a Golf TDi 150:

Clio 182 in Liquid Yellow with both Cup packs
Registered June 12th 2004
36000 miles
Just had 36k service and the Aux belt replaced
FRSH and all reciepts
New Brembo discs up front
New pads all round
Warranty to June 2007
Superchipped (can be removed)
K&N Induction (can be removed)
Black Turinis (can be removed)

Few stone chips on bonnet but nothing much and they have been touched up with paint. Never tracked and in mint condition.

Chocolate Bar™
no idea what its worth, but it looked stunning to me.

if i could afford it, id have it in a shot :D

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
PM me if you decide to sell it though Geoff...

i'm looking around at present, loving the look of yours. :)

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50
Geoff :(

The memorys.... the way i drooled over it last year at the FCS

Photo-0210.gif

Silver Fabia vRS
R20 CWH - Someone has already made me an offer (they did shortly after I put them on my car!) but I will let you know if that doesn't go through.

you're mad, you will hate the golf after the 182 Geoff - I am currently driving my sister's 2.0 TDI and even that is rubbish after a 182 - it's power on, power off, brakes on, brakes off and nothing much more to it !

Clio 172 mk2
Compared to the 182 you'l find the Golf TDIs handling/steering so, so vague...you can really feel that it's a heavy car.

Economical though and if your doing large amounts of motorway miles is quiet and comfortable at speed.

Silver Fabia vRS
Yeah I know its not going to set the world alight but I need something more economical and although the Clio is good, when you do 2000 miles a month it all adds up and spending nearly £300 a month on fuel is breaking my bank balance!

but trust me there is a world of difference between setting the world on fire and driving a diesel golf !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
Ok i own both.A 182 and a mk5 2.0 tdi(not 150 though)
They are so far apart its untrue.If you like a bit of comfort and a blast when you feel like its the 182 is the one.If you do motorway miles and dont mind getting overtaken by 320's and saxo's then get the golf.A 150 tdi will be quicker but its the style of driving you adopt when you own a diesel,You tend to piont and squirt rather than rev it to the red.My golf is a more pleasent place to be for anything over 100 miles at a time and from 70-100 in 5th it stays with the 182 on a motorway but if your moving to TDI's be ready for a sharp change in driving style and handling...

ian

I'll drive either the Vee or the Trophy for 200 miles a day on a regular basis, I drive the Golf 2.0 TDI for 50 a day, and I know which seats I would rather be in - but I do see your point about the fuel Geoff!