ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Whats it worth?

Getting a bit bored of the clio, tempted by upgrading to a mk2 ph1 172 :quiet:

Anyway, just wondering what my clio would be worth to the general public. Ive looked around and standard RSi's sell for between £500 (bad condition) to £1000 (good condition)

I paid £1100 for it and so far owned it for 10 months.

General Specs:

N Reg
1.8 8v
Full Service History some reciepts
General RSi Spec - Electric Sunroof (no leaks), Electric Windows, Central Locking.

Bodywork/Exterior:

Metalic Black Paint
Clio 16v Bonnet - Dinted and Stone Chipped
Colour Coded Scuttle Panel and Bump Strips
RSi Side Skirts
Metalic Black Clio Williams Alloys with a silver lip (195/50/15 tyres)
French Style Number Plates (orignals included)
Green Hose Covers in engine bay
Slightly Polished Rocker Cover

General bodywork is very good, the doors have been de-locked and paint is noticeable so would need sorting. 1 Bit of rust at the very bottom of the drivers side arch, however its been treated.

Performance:

Green Cotton Induction Kit
Full S/S Magnex Exhaust, 3" Tail Pipe
De-Cat pipe (Cat also included)
Lowered Front 55mm on Ventura Springs
Torsion bar lowered 40mm
Gaz Adjustable Shocks allround
New Brakes with Green Calipers

110bhp standard, id assume from slight mods it would be running around 115-120bhp
16.3 1/4 @ Pod
0-60 - 8.0 secs

Interior:

R19 Leather interior - warn condition, bad repair patch but very comfy.
Leather Door Card Inserts to match
Clio 16v Top Dash and Oil Gauges

Security/ICE:

Sigma M30 Cat 1 Alarm, Remote Central Locking and lots of other features
Standard Head Unit and Speakers

01010001.gif

01010011-1.gif

01010058.gif

So how much would you pay for it?

RenaultSport clio 172 mk2
barker said:
what reg is it so i can get a quote? im interested!!!

dont matter insurance is well dear i was looking for my brother cheers anyway
good luck with the sale mate

paul

Evo VI Tommi Makinen
Dave, deffo go for a Phase 1 m8, you know the Ph-Quick makes sense its the cheapest and the quickest over a phase 2.......................

/me starts running.........:butt:

I'll also see if my mate is interested in your motor, who parks my old Polo GT near your missus place...

Rob

Evo VI Tommi Makinen
Oh forgot to say if you fancy a go in a Ph-Quick let me know you can have a blast in mine to see what you think.

Its a tad lathargic at present due to the warm weather and 57i kit but if you keep the aircon turned off its nay too bad.

Anyways quick plug, Dave's car is a very nice example and alot of work has gone into it. Did a cracking time at the pod in Jan when it was about minus stupid degrees. However I would change the colour of the pipe work under the bonnet.. Just my 2p

Rob

haha, nice one Rob.

Not seen you in a while mate. Hows it going, was going to ask what you where doing with your motor.

Been thinking about them for a while, i reckon i might wait til i have another years NCB and then get one, should have saved enough by then aswell

Thanks for the comments