ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

whats it worth

CLIO 197 Ultra red

I82 cup pack, 54 reg, metalic silver, 5000miles, not modified, paralell import.

selling up soon. wont have a use for it in the summer.. anyone know what its worth?

You can brand new 182s for a whisker under £11k, brand new and un-registered.

Thats the competition youre up against, so price accordingly.

CLIO 197 Ultra red

Quote: Originally posted by edde on 05 February 2005

£9~9.5k private

£8.5~9k trade.
what ever u r on ill have a shot off it too please... defo worth more than that

C63 AMG, F430 & 172

yup but its an import you acn get em new for for 11k pre reg, n uk. like edde say max is 9.5k tbh, unless you sell it qiuck as there goin to flood in soon

Pink & Blue 182, JDM DC2

Ken I think those prices are realistic personally, sadly its "import" background is what will affect your resale price.

Quote: Originally posted by ken182 on 07 February 2005

Quote: Originally posted by edde on 05 February 2005

£9~9.5k private

£8.5~9k trade.
what ever u r on ill have a shot off it too please... defo worth more than that

Youd be surprised mate, a honda dealer offered me 9k for 54 plate 4 month old 182 with both packs UK car. And they would not push the boat any further.

I reckon as its an import, your looking 9.5k-10k, unless of course you get it in the trader and strike lucky with the right buyer, can take time however and money.

Keevster

CLIO 197 Ultra red

if thats the case this has been by far the most expensive car ive ever bought in terms of depreciation.

Sad thing is nowadays mate, its not just the clio that depreciates repaidly, its most bloody cars, only way i think you will prevent massive depr on cars is if you have a heap less than average miles.

Look at Evos now, some of the guys on MLR are taking huge hits on there FQ340s, its a sign of the times.

Keevster