ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Whats my car worth

Right im thinking of selling my car, just wounderd how much u people think its worth!! heres the spec......

1994 1.2 Renualt Clio RL, 5 months tax, will have 12months M.O.T, 67,000 miles, 15" Fox 3 Alloys (3 months old) Lowered 55ml front (Spax springs) 90ml back (spax adjustable shocks), Rage 4" backbox, Dimma Rear Spoiler, Smoothed Tailgate, lexus rear lights, Door Handles and Rub strips colour coded, M3 Mirrors, Limo Black tinted windows, Central Locking, RT dials, usual interior bits.....Mint condition,

How much u rekon then!!! cheers Matt

Id take all the bits off, buy a 16v and put them on that... Failing that, put it back to standard and sell the bits seperately...

Leon Cupra

Sold my N reg 1995 1.2 Clio in May last year. 33,000miles on the clock, FRSH, 2 owners form new some old woman and me for 2 years absolutely mint not a mark on it. I got £1400 after many people coming to look at it and lots of haggling.