ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Whats the best colour for a VW Golf!?? Advice Needed!??

Mini Cooper
Getting my first compnay car next week!! Ive been offered a VW Golf (basic model to start with) and have been offered a choice of 3 colours!!Diamond Black
BLACK.jpg
black1.jpg
Steel Grey
grey.jpg
grey2.jpg
Reflex Silver
silver.jpg
silver1.jpg
Which looks best, and which one would you go for if ya had the choice!??Cheers

Mini Cooper
I like the steel grey aswell!! But I think that from the back, the black looks better!?What ya actually think of the car aswell!?

LY V6 with Recaros
Steel grey or black. The black looks nice because the black trim doesn't look so noticable, but I really like dark grey!

C-VXR, T8 Map 220BHP
1st Black, 2ed steel gray. if its a TDI you should get one of those celox "plug in and play" tunning boxes. if it blows up it will just melt or you can just unplug it before anyone has a look at it! i'm getting an astra 150 tdi as a co car soon and was thinking about doing that---- would just be nice to see how it got on before i put my ball under the chopping block!

Mini Cooper
lol, its a company car that we have to sell aswell, so i aint gonna do that, lol!!its gonna be a 1.4 S for first one, then Im moving up to a Golf Match or Sport, but unsure on colour!!Keep opinions coming!!!!!!Cheers

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
I had one of these cars on an 05 and in black for my wife.To clean was a complete waste of time ,and my choice seen as its a company car is silver.

A quick scoot throgh the jetwash and your away or if you want to really clean it you can

ian

Steel grey will hide the dirt sooo much better than black.

So steel grey then without a doubt!

CLIO 182 TROPHY
helios blue!!!!!!
its a rather rare blue metallic that was put on only a few mk 2 gtis.
its a cool colour, check it out.
code is LA5Y