ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Whats the best exhaust?

Clio 172 CUP
Just got my 172 cup and wanna get an exhaust and decat for it but not sure which to go for?
Tried to get one from R-sport who run the clio cup race championship but they said it would cost a grand and still not fit.....
Are the powerflow ones any good?

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
I had a powerflow stealth stainless catback on my 172 , £270 fitted , couldn't fault it .

172 Bike: Honda VFR400
i went to the powerflow in St. Albans (topgear) and they were excellent, although that was about 6 years ago so it may not be the same guys now. i've heard some horror stories about other places in the past though, so do be careful.

C250 AMG & 172 Cup
Id get twin pipes either side for that uber cool look lol.

You looked at any Yozzasport systems?

Clio 172 CUP
my fella likes the look of single tailpipe system, what other mods would u need to get the 4-8bhp the? is that wiv a cat or not?

Clio 172 CUP
thats not on the site, how much? where from?
i wanna get around 200bhp if i can, my brothers have scoobys and civic type r and they need showing up from my flyweight frenchie lol

Lionel Richie
you'll need a good £2K to get a true 200bhp

its impossible to do without changing the camshafts

<<<<look

Magnex systems are s**t fitment go to pro speed as after hearing nothing but good things about charlie and the gang i went down to Cardiff last wkend and had one fitted Im now smiling very hard