ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

whats the most/least common clio on here

Quote: Originally posted by SAM113L on 08 July 2004
Quote: Originally posted by ClioDan on 07 July 2004mk1 1.2 primas! only me and ravo, that i kno of! [/QUOTE]I have a mk1 1.2 Prima (5-Door), but one thing bout mine is that it is in the Met. blue colour that the 1.4 RTs etc were coloured in etc! I am yet to ave seen another car the same as mine in the 3 years I have owned it!?

woo hoo, anther member of the prima gang! :oops:

ravos is the same coloru as yours but his is 3-door!

Pink & Blue 182, JDM DC2

Quote: Originally posted by FelixWood on 08 July 2004

what about cherry red valvers! other than mine i only know of one other in the club! possibly the rarest colour, with green of course!

regards
nite.icon and bubbles have Red valvers.

theres are naples mate,

cherry red iirc is solid,

what about eutruscan (sp) red ? and one got one of them ?

i think cherry red and eutruscan are the same, as iirc thats the word the bodyshop used when they did my colour coding. but your right, the other red valvers seem to be naples....which would make mine rare, no?

My dci dynamique 65 is quite rare only 1 other member has one and Ive not seen them post for a while they may have even chnaged for a 911 now.

What about yellow MK 1 1.4 RT clios with colour coded bumbers? Havent seen any here but we have those in Finland...

ex Clio 172 owner :(

No we dont have yellow RTs here.

(What happened to my post on this thread where I posted the other day that we only have yellow 1.2s with black bumpers? And I said we had awful bronze 1.2s too. I saw it posted?!)

Quote: Originally posted by Chris1.4RT on 10 July 2004
No we dont have yellow RTs here.(What happened to my post on this thread where I posted the other day that we only have yellow 1.2s with black bumpers? And I said we had awful bronze 1.2s too. I saw it posted?!)

I saw your post. Read the "forum trouble" thread...
We have those awful bronze ones too.

-tm

Quote: Originally posted by Chris1.4RT on 07 July 2004

Aye, just reading the rest of the posts, a Clio Zoom, what that again a manaul gearbox but clutchless wasnt it?
1.2 16v QS5 (Quickshift 5 = Renos version of manual gearbox with sequential auto select) Great car - rare on this forum:)