C COLZO Car Racing Blue 182 Cup Nov 3, 2011 #1 Probably been asked before but new to Renaults. As far as I can tell it does nothing. Can someone please enlighten me?
Probably been asked before but new to Renaults. As far as I can tell it does nothing. Can someone please enlighten me?
N Nickson ClioSport Club Member Car Megane 225 Trophy Nov 3, 2011 #3 As above. The outside air temperature sensor.
Tony Hunter Car 182cup & 172 racecar Nov 3, 2011 #5 It control's the outside temp,turn it up I'm cold.
N Nickson ClioSport Club Member Car Megane 225 Trophy Nov 3, 2011 #6 Tony Hunter said: It control's the outside temp,turn it up I'm cold. Click to expand... Full of it tonight aren't you?
Tony Hunter said: It control's the outside temp,turn it up I'm cold. Click to expand... Full of it tonight aren't you?
Tony Hunter Car 182cup & 172 racecar Nov 3, 2011 #7 Nickson said: Full of it tonight aren't you? Click to expand... Yo b**ch!
N Nickson ClioSport Club Member Car Megane 225 Trophy Nov 3, 2011 #8 Tony Hunter said: Yo b**ch! Click to expand...