ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Whats this button do

Just found a button in my car that I have no idea what it does... by the top left corner of the ash tray in the front of the car is a little black button, cant work out what its for, any ideas anyone?? Its a MK2 PH1 Clio RXE

Quote: Originally posted by Allan- on 25 April 2005

look it has an led its deffo the LAD BHP button push it when you are doing 20 it will automaticaly boost you to 400 bhp and 150 mph !
LMFAO!!!

(y)

is a manual, havent pushed it while driving, but have pushed with ignition off and engine running, didnt seem to do anything, car doesnt have aftermarket alarm, just renault standard CAT1 alarm. Only mods done to it is my exhaust, will try pushing it while driving. Is awkward to get to tho its kinds under then centre console on the same panel as the ashtray and central locking button, but i the top left corner

I was stoned and misheard 2 people talking about what they wanted to eat, duck or pork., Its amazing the effect cannabis can have on you.